Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Doing laundry such a headache

Oh my goodness I had THE worst day at the Laundry Mat last night first off it started with me going way later than i usually go (went around 7pm) I usually go in the day time. so that was one thing then get there alhumdulilah not packed at all so that was one good point so I told my son to hurry and go and put our bags next to the real big machines (so we can get in and get out)I guess i was all flustered because I'm washing at night so when we I get in I'm wondering what is taking my son so long to come in my gosh come on!!!!!!!!!so he comes no bags with him and the laundry soap in the basket instead lol I'm getting more and more heated he said mommy you didn't give me the keys and he was outside waiting on me to bring them back to him so I said oh I'm sorry hurry up ( I don't like my schedule to change i do my chores and runny around a certain way or on a certain day so me doing laundry at night really threw a monkey wrench into my flow of things lol)ok now we in got the bags in and set my son up with putting the colors in one machine and I will do the whites so while he is doing the colors i run over to the card machine to put money on my laundry card while I'm doing that i hear my kids bickering back and forth so I'm trying to hurry up and see what there doing after putting the money in I hit finish on the machine but forgot to take my card and didn't realise it until after I'm putting the whites in and ready to use it. Yep I left the card in the machine and walked away so when i finally realise I must have left it in the machine I go back and it was gone so now i have to get another one and start all over far as dries that is because the more you use the card the more free dries you get masha Allah so after all that I did two big loads and came home. OH how i miss having a machine and dryer at home loll

No comments: