Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Husband Goes Shopping for Veggie Oil……….
Posted on March 3, 2008.
Today I sent my husband to the supermarket to get veggie oil something quick and very simple alhumdulilah.The store isn’t too far from our house alhumdulilah so after like 20 min I’m waiting and waiting and wondering what the heck is taking him so dog on long and just as I’m thinking that he calls me and says i have a surprise for you lol masha Allah, so I’m like ok…… because my husband isn’t good at surprises at all his idea of surprises aren’t really surprises really for instance my cell phone battery was going bad and i asked him if he could order one for me and so he said ok, so when it came he called me and said i have a surprise for you lol ( I already knew it was coming )like that masha Allah or another time was when oh never mind so anyways he calls and say he have a surprise and that was it i didn’t think anymore about it cause I’m waiting on the oil lolllllll so someone rings our doorbell and my son gets the door and he says to me the man said he is here to bring the furniture lollllllllll so I yell at my son and say tellem they got the wrong house lolllllllllllll so my son says papa sent them I’m like WHAT….. I call my husband and he is still in the check out line now I’m irritated cause now i got to get all dress…. abayah niqab and were not ready for furniture like we didn’t move anything and I don’t know what there bringing and i was in the middle of cleaning fish and the house is all fishy lol so now my son and i are getting the things away from the door so they bring it up right well it was a entertainment center masha Allah but after them getting it in guess what it doesn’t fit in our living room and it doesn’t fit in our bedroom……… so this is what happens when husband go shopping for oil and come home with furniture lolllllllllll Alhumdulilah that was a surprise for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Salaamu Alaiki,
mashallah, I'm craking up over here, cause I can imagine your face,mashallah, a nice surprise
UMI