Relaxation is staying home all weekend doing absolutely nothing. Staying in your pj's for days just getting dress to make salat(abaya khimar) wow what a weekend. Alhumdulilah this weekend I was able to read and brush up on my arabic I had THE most relaxing weekend alhumdulilah,I didn't clean didn't cook (ordered out). Friday took the kids to the public library other than that stayed home and relaxed .Relaxation is......
Allah subhanah wa ta ala says in Surah Al Ahzab ayat 33 And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Apostle. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.
Waqarna fee buyootikunna walatabarrajna tabarruja aljahiliyyati al-oola waaqimnaalssalata waateena alzzakatawaatiAAna Allaha warasoolahu innama yureeduAllahu liyuthhiba AAankumu alrrijsa ahlaalbayti wayutahhirakum tatheeran
No comments:
Post a Comment