Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Ok tonight I made skinless chicken breast on my George Forman Grill.
Brussel sprouts and spaghetti noodles spiced up a little bit
Recipe:
5/6 chicken breast I put in a bag and hammered them until flat enough to go on my GF grill. My GF grill is small so I could only do one at a time masha Allah. This is the one I have.

before grilling them I coated them with a sauce I made in my food processor olive oil, garlic,thyme,parsley and salt N pepper then put them on the grill
Brussel Sprouts
2packs of the frozen ones (family loves them) alhumdulilah I've never had a problem with veggies with my kids mash Allah
1/2tbls butter
1tbls olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Spaghetti noodles
1/2 pack of spaghetti noodles but broken in half before boiling
letem boil drain then season with garlic salt olive oil and parsley enjoy

No comments: