Monday, March 24, 2008

What's For Dinner

ok Tonight I made beef stir fry and a rice cooker full of rice for my husband and kids. I just didn't have the taste for that. Still having my avocado craving I think I have eaten it for like two weeks straight now. I would just make a guacamole dip and then chip two weeks wow!!!! well tonight I wanted to try something different well actually I'm outta chips but not avocado so I made my world famous spinach and fried onions and put thick slices of avocado around the the plate with a lil salt and pepper YUM O like Rachel Ray says love that show ok so thats what's for dinner enjoy.

spinach recipe
1 or 2 box of frozen spinach or you can use fresh/can what ever you like
cut up 1 medium onion into little pieces
2 tbls olive oil for pan
salt and pepper to taste and cayenne pepper
and there you go and just slice up a avocado add lil salt and pepper

No comments: