
Hey Y'all I have soooooooo much to blog about Insha Allah I will be blogging more in the next few days but first I got new glasses, Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah,Alhumdulilah. I'm walking around my house singing I can See Clearly Now the Blurr is Gone! I knew I needed glasses but dang not this bad WOW! What a difference Alhumdulilah.
next few post Insha Allah.
*We had guest for the weekend
*When you say your doing suchNsuch for the Pleasure of Allah, really mean it.
*Money sometimes blind people so much, that they forget about death.
*It's scary seeing how some people have this nonchalant attitude about salat,
as if they won't be asked about it. SubhanaAllah.
2 comments:
MashaAllah those are cute...I know the feeling all to well about being able to see. I've been wearing glasses since I was 1 years old and most likely will be wearing them forever so I am very familiar with glasses.I love Lenscrafters because nothing beats being able to get your glasses in an hour.That way I remember what I picked out instead of getting them back weeks later and not really feeling them anymore because I forgot what they looked like.I suggest them for anyone.
As Salaamu Alaikuum.....
They ARE some nice glasses....I just might have to "bite-off" ya with my next pair...lolol.
Nahhhh, I think I will go a different route this time....InshaAllah.....either that, Or I will use my OLD Frames (from when you were here in town) because I really liked them, I don't know....I still have time to figure it out, I don't have the FALOOSE right now to get some news ones anyway...lolol.
Naimah
Post a Comment