I always tell my husband that his family reminds me of the African family in that movie coming to America. He always say I remind him of people who come from the village lol because I moved here from Iowa/Wisconsin I am not a big city girl at all and I didn't have a cell phone didn't see a need or want for it of course now I do Kids older emergencies etc. I was still using dial up lol all kinds of things would make him say honey your from the village as if im behind on time. He sometimes says oh honey I had to rescue you from that Village lol. His family is just like the coming to American family except they are muslim alhumduliah, we watched the movie together one time and for you all who seen it was it a funny movie or not ? It was funny to me, well we watched it and he didn't think it was funny at all not even the chicken bone in the collection bowl part lol . So here are a few pic from my husbands country Mali Ba lol Big Mali.
President Of Mali center
coming to America see what I mean
Back view of two story house
And what you see from the balconies
Entering family compound
family room
Kitchen of ApartmentBathroom guess shower is on the other side of the door
Big market in front of the famous mud Masjid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenn%C3%A9
My relatives lol just kidding well actually in-laws my husband has family from the village too these are the people my husband refer to.
Another pic at a well getting water
1 comment:
Asalaamu 'AALIKI
yOUR zAWJ cOUNTRY iS nOT Far From My Zawj Country .Masha'Allah
Post a Comment