

About a week or so ago I had a scare with a companion of mine,she wasn't feel well so I took her to the emergency room, Alhumdulilah she is fine. Well since that day I have really been analysing myself and my own health Masha Allah. I know I've said before 2008 is my year (meaning I will do more for myself) well I haven't really stuck with it Allahu Alam. I've been giving so much of myself to others friends family that my own needs/wants tend to be put on the back burner. So My new Plans for ME I almost feel guilty for emphasising on Me but if I don't who will? My ~ME~ Plans are,,,, start a work out regimen, Get a spa trip/plans together,keep up with my Quran reading I just recently finished my Quran/Arabic classes Masha Allah I am officially reading quran in Arabic Alhumdulilah Alhumduilah Alhumdulilah. Start a web site more info about that too Insha Allah. Oh Yeah How can I forget Sewing I plans to make another khimar and a niqab, I made one Khimar already Insha Allah I will put a pic up soon just keep in mind I am not professional at all but it is wearable Masha Allah. Just a Few Plans I might add more ( I want to add more) can't think of anymore right now LOL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment