
What I have learned since using Windows Vista
I like Windows Vista; I like the layout and all of the new updates. However if you have software for Windows XP or Professional they might not work for Windows Vista. I ordered 5th,6th, 7th grade math software from the web site 5dollar software the software works for Windows xp ,professional, but not vista so one thing to really be sure of when getting software make sure if you are using Vista that the software is compatible.
I like Windows Vista; I like the layout and all of the new updates. However if you have software for Windows XP or Professional they might not work for Windows Vista. I ordered 5th,6th, 7th grade math software from the web site 5dollar software the software works for Windows xp ,professional, but not vista so one thing to really be sure of when getting software make sure if you are using Vista that the software is compatible.
No comments:
Post a Comment