Tuesday, March 4, 2008

30 Random Things About Umm Aslam

30 Random Things About Umm Aslam
Posted on January 22, 2008.
I am very Short 4′11
I have really weird dreams when im pregnant
I am the oldest child
And the middle child
I don’t like milk even though im from Wisconsin lolll
I like to put a thick very thick coat of clear nail polish on my nails and then peel it off ….weird i know
I became allergic to msg after i had my son Aslam
I am allergic to Aspirin
I am double jointed in my fingers……. ewwwwww
I can’t dance
I love to cook
I am a very good cook
I love Nido powder milk
I can go weeks with out combing my hair
I wash my hair everyday
I’m Very tender head
I’m Very talkative
I’m currently in arabic/Quran classes
I collect hijabs/Niqabs
Favorite colors black, tan ,green,pink, brown
I love to read
My mother and I could Pass for Identical Twins
Can’t stand the noise my husband makes when he drinks anything…. soooo annoying
Favorite food taco’s, Sis. Naimah’s baked mac n cheese it’s da bomb
Want a house full of children
considering adoption insha Allah
I boil plug in’s
I have a incent fetish
I have 4 or 5 email accounts
I’ve worked at McDonald’s,Burger king, Taco bell , subway, and enjoyed them all lollll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you didnt mention no# 3
( FUNNY, LOL)