
I started getting sick yesterday after coming back from doing laundry maybe my husband will get me an apartment size washer & dryer I'll give him the whole laundry mat make me sick literally guilt trip. .At first I felt like my allergies were starting up throat itching and so forth ,then my head started hurting just all the typical symptoms of a head cold. Today when I got up this morning I really felt the head cold ears plugged can't smell or taste anything. So this afternoon I couldn't take it anymore so my daughter and I went to rite aid to get me some cold medicine. While their my daughter is asking for everything and I mean everyyyyyyything including a bar of soap that had this fancy pink wrapping on it lol :) and i'm like ok now that's enough. I came to get one thing and that's it . Please not with her,,,,,,, all of a sudden she says Mommy I thought you loved me and then did like this little pouty move lol and loud, even with my ears plugged I knew it was loud, So I said to her mommy does love you but I came for medicine and nothing else. So were looking for the cold medicine going up and down the lanes looking. Still anything that catches her eye shes still saying mommy get that,this that,,,,,,,,, my goodness I could not find the Tylenol fast enough. Finally at the counter ready to check out with all that candy in your face who could resist it with a 3 1/2 yr old so we got lol :) mm's and twix and almond snicker,and saltnvingar chips so much for getting just the medicine.




No comments:
Post a Comment