
Ok Y'all yesterday was a normal day my intentions was to do a post on whats for dinner yesterday, but another issue came up so here it goes.
Yesterday ~*jumah*~ I was getting ready for Jumah everything going smooth right,,,,,
nope were is my other shoe ok now I seen the kitty playing with it Thursday evening in the living room so yesterday Friday I'm looking for it in their ,,,,,, no ware in site. I'm like my goodness what is going on I mean did he eat it or what,, this is a little kitty and he isn't no bigger than my shoe so I know he couldn't of carried it no ware. So yesterday my son get home and I asked him if he could please find my shoe. These are THE most comfortable shoes and they work so well for me especially going to jumah because I can just slip them on and off right and when my daughter is home and we take her to jumah with us it's just easier for me to just tend to her and get her shoes on right away without us getting trampled after jumah because everyone is coming out to get their shoes too and usually there isn't a chair or something to sit her on so I have to sit her on the floor to get her shoes on . So anyways this is why I like to wear these little slides just easier and more convenient for me so long story short I didn't go to Jumah masha Allah so I stayed home baffled about my shoe lol my goodness. Yesterday of course my son couldn't find it because he wanted to play his video game he really wasn't looking I know. Today I'm posting this because this morning Saturday he find my shoe under his bed THAT KITTY I mean who would have thought he could carry it all the way to my son's room and under his bed. I mean what n the heck was he doing to it? Maybe that was his way of getting me back for only giving him one treat instead of the usual two. ONE TREAT ONE SHOE LOL. Bye for now
1 comment:
As Salaamu Alaikuum.....
I WANT A CATTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Naimah
Post a Comment