Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Husband and His Surprises Masha Allah

Ok apparently my husband been reading my blog, because he's been feeling some type away about his surprises. LOL If you have read my previous post husband goes shopping for oil, he read that one along with the rest of my blog masha Allah so for the last few days he's been saying honey I have a surprise for you and i'm like what,,,,,, what is it? He said when you see this surprise you will not be able to say im not good at surprises anymore masha Allah he's been reading my blog. That's all he would say so now im getting all excited because the last surprise was really a surprise LOL very unexpected for sure. Today at zuhr time he came up to pray and he has this medium size box in his hand and he hands it to me and say open it. All excited and crying from the onions (I was cutting onions and garlic) when he came up I opened it and this is what it was Masha Allah


Ok so this why he got a flat iron for me. Ok a few weeks ago I went to this halaqa and one of the sisters their did my hair masha Allah and it looked really nice masha Allah so when I got home I showed it to him and he liked it so I was telling him that she did it with a flat iron. So from that day on I was on this quest to buy me a flat iron. So one day I was at my local grocery store Pathmart and I ran across flat iron's and curlers so I saw one and had to get it masha Allah the cost was about $27.00 and it's like all fancy (to me it's all digital) and so i get it home and start using it. I used it one time on half of my head and all of a sudden it just stopped working ( I told y'all I don't comb my hair) LOL masha Allah and I haven't been able to get it to work since. I told my husband about what happend and he seemed upset because he felt it was a waste of money and told me not to buy another one so I said ok. Oh how I want the pathmart one to work grocery store Flat iron I know WHAT WAS I THINKING lol I mean it was doing soooooo good at first oh well guess I won't be attempting that nice hair style after all masha Allah. I eventually just gave it up and chucked it up as a loss and left it alone, and then he come with this Mash Allah Alhumdulilah GRRRRRRREAT SURPRISE FOR SURE . Oh yeah since he's been reading my next post will be about him and the sipping noise,,,,,maybe that will make him/you feel a certain way and finally make you stop it . LOL Just Kidding Love Ya Honey Thank you

2 comments:

Umm Ibrahim said...

Assalaamu alaikum sister,
Awwww, masha'Allah this is so sweet! Sounds like blog reading had a nice effect on your dh!
Umm Ibrahim

~UmmAslam~ said...

Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatuh yes some what I guess.Since I've been married to him I have tried to explain the whole idea of surprises lol,,,Like a surprise is when I have NO IDEA lol alhumdulilah He's getting it Masha Allah . Shukran for the comment Ukti