
~Ingredients~
1 pkg beef stew meat *** cut up in smaller pieces *** or the size you like
2cups chopped okra
1 lg onion diced or two medium
2 tblsp chopped garlic
3 tblsp oil
1 can tomato paste
2 tblsp of creamy peanut butter ( I use generic because the name brands I've used in the past were too sweet for me so the brand i use is Parade again it's to your liking
2or3 halal maggie*** chicken*** you can use the beef one's if you like but me personally I only use the chicken ones for every dish.
1o2 habanero peppers chopped or whole ***depending on your tolerance because they are HOT!!!!!!!!!!
********************************************************************************
1.saute onions,garlic okra,peppers in oil until onions are transparent add crumble two maggie cubes stir then add 1/2 can of tomato paste and stir until it's mix well add the meat let the meat mix saute for about 6or7 min stirring frequently to prevent sticking after meat starts browning add 1 cup of water and let every thing simmer for about 10 min or until start boiling now at this point i taste it to see if i need to add another maggie cube then i add the peanut butter and another 1/2 cup of water and let it all cook slowly for about 20 mins or so and stirring it occasionally to prevent sticking now this is how i know it's done you will notice like a red oil forming on the top from the tomato paste and peanut butter my husband says when you see that oil that's when it's done and it should be thicker now Insha Allah. That's it then make a pot or rice cooker full of rice I use Jasmin rice.
plate it or bowl it,,,,,,,,, take one heaping spoon full of rice place in center of plate or bowl and spread it out and add a few spoon fulls of sauce on top of your rice or to the side in another dish if you don't like your foods to touch :) and that it. Enjoy
2 comments:
mashallah ukti sounds good just wondering if you ever made teh peanut butter sauce with any other type of meat like lamb chicken thanks Maryam
As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatuh Ukti it's funny you asked that because like a week ago I made peanut butter sauce with chicken (for the first time) for a close and dear Ukti friend of mine masha Allah and her and her family enjoy it masha Allah. So to answer your question naam I have made it with chicken I used chicken breast masha Allah laa for lamb but im sure that would taste just as good Insha Allah shukran for the comment. UmmAslam
Post a Comment