Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Other Woman


I got this poem yesterday in my email masha Allah, with the sisters permission wanted to share it with you all Insha Allah. Also visit the Ukti's blog Insha Allah shukran Uktie nazreneprincess.wordpress.com.

You see she

she and me

and she is not my enemy

she and i co-exist happily.

You see we

she me and he

have one heart

one home

one family.

And, while i bear you no ill will

I bear the weight of your burden

because she and me

i mean we,

often get mistaken for

what you have chosen to be.

I know he

told you about she

and you said

whats her heart have to do with me.

you said as long as he

rides for me

has a heart that beats for me

then it doesn't matter

that only she

gets to be

wifey.

but if she

were like me

and saw what you have chosen to be

she would tell you honestly

if you can love me and he

then this duo and increase to three.

Cuz if we

she me and he

love each other the way its supposed to be

then your life can be

more than letting he

get what he wants from you

and what he needs from me.

3 comments:

Mema's Own said...

MASHALLAH.....that was BEAUTIFUL, plz tell the Sista that "she's got talent"...lol....Mashallah.

I really enjoyed reading it.



Naimah Rasheed (Mema's Own)

Huzursuz Klavye said...

es selam aleikom
this is good maşaAllah !
im turkish mujahida and i want meet you its my adress
tevhid_mucadelesi@hotmail.com

~UmmAslam~ said...

Wa Alaikum Salaam shukran for the post. As I stated before I did not write this poem. If you like to visit the sister's blog who write here is her address Insha Allah.
http://nazreneprincess.wordpress.com/